Friday, February 04, 2011

Days of Thunder- School@ its best

Just looking at the pictures from School time. How time flies and how things change. Looking at the times spent at Vasant Valley, makes me nostalgic. I didn't realize how the pictures have turned brown, and now when i look at them, they seem ancient.

I remember as a kid, we used to see photographs of our parents in their young days and think this is such an old and retro pic.. and while i never thought our pictures would ever fade and become brownish, I hate to admit, although the memories still seem so fresh, looking at the pictures make me realize the decade gone by.

Nice... I am loving it....Going back in time.

Blue House, Morning assembly, those crazy 18 rounds of the school which we had to do at PE periods, going to zesty's at C block market, the morning catch up with friends before assembly, the hair styling in the mens room, those irritating bharatnatyam classes, jesus... loads ....

No comments: